Sandsoft is looking for an experienced Data Scientist responsible for analyzing and interpreting data to drive insights into player behaviour, marketing campaigns, and market trends. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of game analytics, experience in using data to make strategic decision and be able to effectively communicate insights to stakeholders.
If you have the ability to deep dive into the data through SQL and BI visualization tools as well as explain outcomes and insights efficiently, there is a fantastic journey for you in Sandsoft.
In this role, you will be responsible for more than just traditional data analysis. You will also be involved in segmentation analysis and machine learning processes for retention and lifetime value (LTV) projections.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to expand their skills and take on more responsibility.
- Lead the analysis of marketing campaigns, market trends, and in-game user journey
- Work with stakeholders to define and prioritize data analysis needs
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends in game analytics
- Contribute on customer retention and lifetime value (LTV) improvement through data projections
- Develop and maintain data analysis reports and insights on our acquisition, engagement and monetization pillars
- Bachelor's degree in data science, statistics, or a related field
- 4+ years of experience in data analysis, preferably in the gaming industry
- Strong understanding of data analysis techniques
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in data analysis software, such as Tableau, Power BI, or Google Data Studio
Sandsoft is a new games company originating from Saudi Arabia, with offices in Riyadh, Barcelona, Helsinki, and Shanghai. Our primary focus lies in publishing, developing, and investing in high-quality, core mobile Free to Play and Play & Earn game experiences and studios worldwide.
Our exceptional team is comprised of seasoned game makers with extensive experience in developing, publishing, and leading highly successful AAA mobile, console, and desktop games, including FIFA, Candy Crush, Need for Speed, Angry Birds, World of Tanks, and more!
At Sandsoft, we are driven by our passion for games, bringing people, cultures and continents closer together through immersive gaming experiences.
We pride ourselves in hiring growth-minded people who show a motivated, collaborative, and entrepreneurial attitude, and who embrace our Core Values as the right way to develop something great together.
Sandsoft core values are:
Boldness 👩🚀 + Togetherness 🏼🏾 + Growth 🚀
If you feel like you would like to be part of this journey, we encourage you to apply!