Sandsoft was formed by industry leaders from international video games publishers and local talent with the core ambition to help develop the gaming ecosystem across MENA, modernize the region and take MENA from an emerging market to a global market leader. Sandsoft is looking for talented individuals who share the same drive and vision. With rapid growth plans, the team is recruiting for a number of roles.
About the role:
Our marketing team is on the hunt for a video wizard! We're looking for someone with a strong grasp of video production and a solid understanding of effective strategies for promoting mobile games. The goal? Take our marketing videos up a notch, get our players amped up for our games, and keep 'em engaged with our content. As a motion designer, you will work on ambitious mobile and web3 games, and be responsible for crafting the player's first impression through the creation of marketing videos. You’ll be in charge of bringing a creative vision to life in the form of world-class motion designs. As a member of the marketing team, you’ll work with various games studios and outsourcing partners. You will need to create engaging and impactful marketing and community videos to attract new users and make the community thrive. We're not just hunting for any motion designer here. We want someone unique who's got a great sense of humor and really gets all those different video styles and trends on social media and digital platforms. Basically, we need someone who's both a big gaming fan and an amazing content creator.
The role is based in Riyadh (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) and the candidates should be Saudi citizens.
- Create video and static assets for promotional purposes (Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Google Adwords…), using your video editing and animation skills.
- Ideate and produce compelling storyboards that will later evolve into world-class motion designs.
- Organize the assets that we receive from the studios, making sure that our internal library is up to date.
- Produce assets and templates for the app store landing pages and community engagement (icons, screenshots, key-art, logo, PR...)
- Participate in benchmarking creative trends and identification of winning creatives.
- Coordinate with the outsourcing teams to make sure our creative pipeline works well.
- Be the best ambassador of Sandsoft and represent the Company's interests at any time when meeting and dealing with any stakeholders.
- Visual creator at heart with great design aesthetics, an eye for detail, and excellent design and motion skills.
- Expert level in Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro. Other nice-to-have skills: Cinema 4D, Photoshop, Illustrator, Blender, Autodesk Maya.
- Passionate about games, with an understanding of different genres.
- 3+ years of experience working with promotional videos.
- Ability to work both independently and collaborate as part of a team, handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Growth mindset: the ability to truly learn from mistakes and keep experimenting despite the failures.
- Fluency in English to collaborate with an international team.
- A portfolio of multimedia design content showcasing your skills and experience to be considered for this position.
- Located in or willing to relocate to Riyadh.
Please share a portfolio of multimedia design content showcasing your skills and experience.