We are currently seeking to onboard an Analytics Engineer focused on BI and data visualisation to join our dynamic team at Sandsoft.
We're in search of an agile and quick-thinking individual who can create and maintain a robust data visualisations, providing support to all departments within our company.
As Analytics Engineer, you will collaborate closely with various teams, including Marketing, Game Developers, Performance, Product, and Corporate Analysts, striving to implement top-notch data technologies that will drive impactful results for our gaming business.
The primary responsibilities of this role include designing and creating rich visualisations cross-company departments, serving as a mentor for data standards, and playing a vital role as a partner for our game studio developers.
We strongly believe that the Analytics Engineer should possess a deep understanding of the business, acting as a bridge between business needs and technology.
This position is not solely about churning out endless tickets like a traditional BI developer; instead, you will have the exciting opportunity to create self-service analytical capabilities through data models and ETLs, as well as crafting dashboards and reports that promote data-driven decision-making.
This is a unique opportunity to join the gaming industry within a rapidly growing company, where you'll be involved in every stage and area of the analytical decision-making process.
Location: Barcelona Office
- Proven experience with modern data stacks, such as BigQuery, Snowflake, Tableau, Looker, Metabase or Superset.
- Advanced expertise in writing, validating, and optimising SQL queries.
- Understanding the balance between queries on databases and queries on the reporting tools.
- At least 3 years of experience as an Analytics Engineer, BI developer, Data Engineer, or in similar roles.
- Strong communication skills, as you will lead some meetings.
- Proficient in gathering requirements from business stakeholders.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks, such as Scrum and OKRs.
- Experience in modeling structured and unstructured data.
- A keen eye for detail, even in fast-paced environments.
- Experience in gaming industry.
We are an exciting new games company originating from Saudi Arabia, with offices in Riyadh, Barcelona, Helsinki, and Shanghai. Our primary focus lies in publishing, developing, and investing in high-quality, core mobile Free to Play and Play & Earn game experiences and studios worldwide.
Our exceptional team is comprised of passionate game makers with extensive experience in developing, publishing, and leading highly successful AAA mobile, console, and desktop games, including FIFA, Candy Crush, Need for Speed, Angry Birds, World of Tanks, and more!
At Sandsoft, we are driven by our passion for games and aspire to bring people, cultures, and continents closer together through immersive gaming experiences.
We pride ourselves in hiring growth-minded people who show a motivated, collaborative, and entrepreneurial attitude, and who embrace our Core Values as the right way to develop something great together.
Sandsoft core values are:
Boldness 👩🚀 + Togetherness 🏼🏾 + Growth 🚀
If you feel like you would like to be part of this journey, we encourage you to apply!