We are a new games company based in Saudi Arabia focused on publishing, developing & investing in high-quality, core mobile Free to Play and Play & Earn game experiences and studios across the world.
Aligned with Saudi Arabia’s Vision 2030, Sandsoft is dedicated to the country’s socio-economic diversification by growing the regional video game industry and offering careers whilst creating fun and positive game experiences for players, with a special focus on the MENA region, whilst impacting worldwide.
Our seasoned team is composed of passionate game makers with vast experience in developing, publishing and leading highly successful AAA mobile, console and desktop games including FIFA, Candy Crush, Need for Speed, Angry Birds, World of Tanks and more!!
Through a passion for games, Sandsoft aims at bringing closer continents, cultures and people.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, and creative Marketing Manager to join our growing team.
As a marketing manager in Sandsoft, you will work on the promotion of ambitious mobile and web3 games, and also on developing and executing B2B marketing and PR strategies. You’ll work within the marketing team, cooperating with various games studios, agencies and freelancers. You will need to create engaging and impactful marketing & PR campaigns to attract new users and make the community thrive. An ability to be creative, organized, innovative, and rigorous about deadlines is essential to thriving within the team.
The role is based in Riyadh (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) and the candidates should be Saudi citizens.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute effective B2C and B2B marketing campaigns to promote Sandsoft and its games.
- Managing promotional campaigns for our company/games on many different performance digital channels.
- Collaborate with agencies and freelancers on marketing and PR campaigns.
- Analyze and report performance KPIs in order to determine the true success of our marketing campaigns.
- Creation of the marketing messages and briefs for marketing creatives and material, managing localization of the content and organize the promotional assets.
- Oversee app store asset creation and optimization.
- Collaborate with various different roles: artists, engineers and data scientists.
- A/B testing of our advertising and app store creatives.
- Help the game studios with product management and the implementation of marketing-related features.
You'll have a ton of freedom to chase down these initiatives as you see fit, transform them into concrete projects and execute them.
- You have a passion for games, with an understanding of different genres.
- You have 2+ years of experience in marketing & PR.
- You have experience managing campaigns on Facebook, Google, and other mobile ad networks. - You have a healthy mix between data-driven and creative mindsets.
- You are able to merge that data from different sources and formats and get insights from it.
- You follow a ROI-centered marketing vision: you measure everything and act accordingly.
- You foster a natural sense of urgency - Mobile gaming is a fast-paced environment where many things happen every week/day, which requires relentless prioritization of time and projects.
- You have a Growth mindset: the ability to truly learn from the mistakes, and keep experimenting despite the failures.
- You are a motivated individual with the self-starting attitude.
- You have strong ethics and reliability.
- You have a problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- You’re fluent in English to collaborate with an international team